1. Visit a Museum/Exhibit that will inspire you
- FREE ENTRANCE! Most museums only ask for a donation to enter
- Museums are usually open Mon-Fridays on weekdays during work hours, so before you get busy with the hustle and bustle of September make the visit!
- They not only offer education but also inspiration and insight of different art, history, and creations.
- There is something spiritually enhancing about the silence and meditative energy in museums. It allows you to be enchanted and inspired by the simplest exhibits.
2.Take that weekend Getaway Trip!
- Best Deals start being advertised before September. Everyone is too busy getting ready for the school year therefore Ads, Ads, Ads, everywhere
- Airbnb.com a great place to book for trips, not your average hotel it’s even better. Rent an entire home for the price of a hotel
- Take that road trip to your neighbor town for a day or two. Make it an adventure with minimal cost. Pack your car or camping back pack and Go!
- Megabus.com offers one way trips for less than $20 from state to state. There is no excuse to not explore.
3.CREATE A VISION BOARD!
- Give yourself a moment to manifest your goals for the ending of the year and beginning of next year
- With holiday season coming up this will be a great way to prioritize your investments
- There is power in a vision board. Create one and watch the opportunities present themselves
- It’s an excuse to network or socialize. Have a creative vision board party with your family, friends or colleagues.
4. GO TO THE BEACH AT NIGHT
- For some of us perhaps the ones in the East coast may not be able to enjoy the beach again until next summer. Once the fall breeze and winter snow comes along we’ll be wishing we made the effort.
- Watch the sunset over the vast and beautiful body of water.
- If you go right before the sun sets chances are you will find a tranquil and less crowded area.
- Once we get back into the groove of our busy schedules we will forget how good nature makes us feel. Let the romantic beach night outing remain a memory until your next excursion.
5. Take that exercise class you promised yourself
- Begin training for your summer ready body for summer2016
- The holidays are coming around, so start good exercise habits now so come spring you won’t regret it.
- Beat the unnecessary stress that may come with your busy schedule and change of seasons
- It’s something fun to do with your friends, yoga in the park, surf lessons, rock climbing sessions, and martial arts!
6. GET RID OF ALL UNNECESSARY CLUTTER
- Summer cleaning can lead to a garage sale, or apparel trade off party with your girlfriends
- Make remodeling your room, closest of home into a new chapter celebration just provide mimosas
- Get a chance to sort out all the great outfits you can set aside for all the holiday festivities coming up
- Out with the old and now have space for the new wardrobe that says you are ready to take on the world!
7. HAVE A BBQ!
- There is never a better excuse to bring people together than FOOD.
- Who doesn’t love the idea of cooking outdoors and having everyone enjoy the top radio hits while engaging in conversations about current events?
- Invite all those people you meant to catch up with this whole summer.
- Usually a pretty inexpensive party to host and easy to clean up. Everyone bring a plate. All materials are disposable.
8. TAKE A HIKE!
- Literally! Push yourself and soak in the scenetic views of whatever park, hiking trail or mountain is near you.
- Getting to the top or the end will only symbolize the beginning or your new adventures this up and coming season.
- An excuse to put away the phone unless it’s for photographs. There is usually no Wi-Fi therefore you get a moment to disconnect from civilization and appreciate nature.
- It will be refreshing and beautiful all while getting a work out in. It is also FREE!